Question 1. Lokesh Sir, what did you think about choosing teaching as a living? Did this happen on the advice of any family member?
Answer: No. Neither did I make the selection myself nor did anyone advised me. Circumstances forced me to start teaching and later I made my own choice. When I got married early, I didn't like taking money from my parents to study, so I started teaching. Later, I completed my incomplete studies and obtained MCA degree in 2014.
In between, there were opportunities to leave teaching and do some other work where there were opportunities to earn more money, but my heart said
I love teaching.
Question 2. If you teach computers, what difference have you seen between the students in your school and those who work as guest faculty in various schools?
Answer: There are all types of children almost everywhere, just the percentage may be more or less.
Question 3. “Collecting and distributing books is a sacred act.” 'Whoever carries a book has taken maximum advantage of it', do you try to know this?
Answer: Yes, our team is constantly in touch with the children so that the students get motivation and guidance from time to time. Most of the students need it.
Question 4. If you do computer teaching then you will definitely be a computer expert. Do you digitize collected books?
Answer: My priority is teaching.
Question 5. Lokesh Bhai, which child did you find to be the most dedicated student during your teaching career and why did you feel so?
Answer: In the last 23 years of teaching work, from time to time there have been many such children who, after getting guidance, have done wonders despite their adverse circumstances. Akshit, Vasu, Suresh, Aaryan, Tanya, Charu, Nikita are few well remembered names.
Question 6. Which book related to computer applications in Hindi did you like best from a teacher's point of view and why?
Answer: Although I have been teaching in English. But there are many books in Hindi also and from time to time new books are also released with the advent of new software.
Question 7. Lokesh Sir, how much do you know and understand about social media? Would you be interested in explaining topics based on social media to the public?
Answer: Social media is a very powerful tool.
Both very good and very dangerous, depending on the use.
There is a lot of need for improvement in the use of social media in our country.
If used properly, a nationwide campaign like Gram Pathshala can be set up in a very short time.
Trendsetter Features





टिप्पणियाँ
एक टिप्पणी भेजें