If writing on various subjects is my favorite hobby then there are some reasons behind it.
I have seen, understood and found that majority of the people in the society are in this world only as a workshop of the intelligent if we assess them from the point of view of intelligence. Some situations only put question marks and cannot clarify anything.
A recent incident shook me to the core. When I came to know and understood how we take a vow to end the evils and go on adopting them.
And! made me think that
Where are we going after all?
Why are you leaving?
What is our destination?
What are we going to get from that?
Come, now let's come to the point.
Recently I had the opportunity to attend a birthday party in which a four-year-old boy was in the center, so it was clear that he had to be congratulated, but I did not understand anything after seeing the arrangement of drinking there and this is because happened because I kept thinking
'Will the people present there be in a position to bless that child after drinking?'
'Are our efforts to arrange blessings for the child going to be fruitful?'
There was a gathering of mature people in the party, but maturity was reduced to mockery due to their busy drinking. What the present youth and children would have learned from all that, I did not understand. There were more than five people involved in that party who were among those who ignited the fire to remove evils and there were only a few people like me who did not drink alcohol. So let me tell my point that seeing the atmosphere not favorable, I became thoughtful. Thought, thought, thought a lot. And! At last I sat down to write all this out of desperation.
टिप्पणियाँ
एक टिप्पणी भेजें