(This conversation was done with Mohit selected in Railway Services from village Dujana. He gave credit to the library established in the village. More than a dozen children from Dujana Library have been selected in various competitive examinations in the libraries established so far on the initiative of Gram Pathshala. Talking to Mohit was considered important because his younger brother has a kidney problem. And! He has shown his capabilities by shouldering all his responsibilities in the face of extreme adversity.)
Correspondent - How are you feeling now after getting selected in Railways and how is your family feeling?
Mohit - Feeling very good sir, because I used to do sports before preparing for the exam. Even then I had thought that I would join Railways from the sports side only, but due to my head injury, I had to leave sports. Since then I started preparing and Sir, all this became possible due to the opening of the library in Dujana. My background was not at all as a good student but as a good sportsman sir. Sir, I am feeling very good, but Team Gram Pathshala still motivates me, Sir. Saying that son you have to prepare for a better level now. Sir, my family also expects a lot from me.
Correspondent - Your brother is unwell and you are about to get an appointment. This is a dilemma. What advice do you have for anyone dealing with such a dilemma in life?
Mohit - Yes sir, my whole family is in this dilemma. Sir, I do not feel good to tell that my younger brother who is 22 years old has failed in both his kidneys, sir. He is ill since 2020. Since then I and the whole family are engaged in the same. She has two dialysis a week, sir. Sir, first of all I pray to God that no one should face such situation or if such problem ever comes then face it, don't be afraid of it. Ways go of their own accord, sir.
टिप्पणियाँ
एक टिप्पणी भेजें